The transition from summer to fall is coming up and for some reason it’s always around this time of year that I start to think about balance. Maybe it’s because the equinox is this month.
Finding balance in life is extremely important. The thing is, everyone has a different balance. What works for me probably won’t work for you.
I had a hard time coming up with the daily challenges for this month because I wasn’t sure what would be the best way to approach the topic in a good #SunshineYourFeed way. What I ended up with is a daily word prompt that can be related to balance. It’s up to you to figure out what to share on the topic.
I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
The details of the challenge are below. I hope you’ll join us in sharing how we find balance over the next month!
Social Media Finding Balance Challenge
Just like past challenges, the daily challenge will be posted on the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group. You can post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and if you want to go above and beyond, take on Instagram or other social media channels too!
Here’s the easy to follow run down of the rules
- Join the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group
- Every day in September stop by the group to get the daily challenge.
- Post your challenge response on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
- Use the tag #SunshineYourFeed in each of your posts
- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram so I can follow your challenge responses too!
Join us for the September Finding Balance Challenge! I’m ready for a good laugh, how about you?