Living a Sunshine Life is all about helping people live a positive life through random acts of kindness, fun activities that bring people together and sharing great brands with people to make life easier and a whole lot happier. The main audience of Living a Sunshine Life is stay at home moms who need a little bit of a break from their day and want to know about the best products to get them from the start to the finish line (back into bed) in the most efficient and stress free manner.
If you would like to work with Living a Sunshine Life here are some things to keep in mind
- If you have a children’s product you would like me to promote, please make sure it is appropriate for children between the ages of 3 and 6. If it’s for older kids, you’ll have to wait a few years for my family to catch up so we can review it properly. If it’s for infants/toddlers, you might have to wait a few more years. We haven’t decided if we’re having more kids yet.
- We homeschool our kids and talk about homeschooling on this blog. Educational items are much appreciated and we’ll see if we can find a few creative uses for them too!
- I love sharing products that are family friendly and promote fun activities for both indoors and outdoors to keep both kids and parents entertained.
- Products to help make parent’s lives easier are also encouraged. Anything that can speed up day to day chores or provide a solution to everyday cleaning, storage or organizing problems. My readers love this stuff!
- I love food. As does my family. We like to experiment with new food products and create new recipes. Feel free to share those with us so we can share them with our readers!
- Do you have a product that doesn’t fit in the above categories, but you think it just might fit with Living a Sunshine Life’s focus? Send me a message and let me know! We might be able to work something out as long as it is family friendly.
I also have a couple of guidelines to stick with to make sure that we both will get the most out of our partnership:
- Reviews are free of charge as long as the following points are met:
- If you would like me to review a product or more than one product, the total value should equal at least $35. Products will not be returned.
- Please do not send me samples to review. I will need a full sized product so I can try it out over a period of time in different ways so I can give a complete review and honest opinion.
- I will post a review within two weeks of receiving the product (unless the type of product requires more time). This allows me time to try it out and formulate a quality blog post review about it.
- Supplier is responsible for all shipping charges.
- In the rare situation of a negative review, I will contact you to discuss options, such as pulling the review instead of posting. Product will not be returned.
- Review will be shared on social media to increase exposure.
- Giveaways are free when paired with a review meeting the above guidelines.
- Giveaways last two weeks unless otherwise agreed upon.
- You will be responsible for sending the prize to the winner upon the completion of the giveaway. I will provide you with the contact details of the winner.
- The prize should be valued at $35 or more to encourage entries.
- Rafflecopter will be used for all giveaways and the winner will be notified through email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.
- Mandatory entry will be for the entrant to visit the suppliers website and return to the giveaway to comment on what their favorite product is.
- The supplier will also be allowed two additional optional entries that can be related to following or liking social media accounts, such as Facebook or Twitter.
- All FTC and social media rules and guidelines will be followed and enforced, therefore actions such as on Facebook, asking entrants to comment on a post or like a status will not be allowed, anything related to Google + is not allowed, nor is asking for purchase of additional entries.
- The giveaway will be advertised on various social media platforms for maximum exposure.
Services & Rates
All payments must be received through PayPal prior to service.
My stats are constantly changing, so please contact me for my current stats.
- Product Review ($35 product value), products can be combined – Free of charge.
- Giveaway with Product Review – Free of charge.
- Stand alone giveaway – $50
- Sponsored Post, written by sponsor (guest post) 200 words, 1 link, 1-2 images – $35
- Sponsored Post, written by me, 200 words, 1 link, 1-2 images – $50
- $5 per tweet
- $5 per Facebook post
- $10 per Boosted Facebook post reaching 500 to 1000 people.
- $20 per Boosted Facebook post reaching 1500 to 3000 people.
- $30 per Boosted Facebook post reaching 3000 to 5000 people.
- Please contact me for quotes on higher exposure for Boosted Facebook posts.
- 90×90 Button – $50 per month
- 125×125 Button – $75 per month
- 250×250 Button – $100 per month
Brands who have worked with Living a Sunshine Life
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]