In August we did a #SunshineYourFeed Challenge on Facebook and I know I had a lot of fun with it. I’ll admit, I didn’t finish the challenge, but that’s okay. I still managed to post on the majority of the days to break up the political and sometimes negative posts with my own addition of positive focused posts.
Though I usually don’t see much for negative posts on Instagram, at least in my feed, I still think it’s a good practice to share the positive every chance we get. For this reason I decided to do an Instagram challenge.
The rules are simple.
- Use the tag #SunshineYourFeed on your Instagram post.
- Follow along the challenge and post an image to Instagram related to each of the prompts on each day.
- Optional: Follow me on Instagram so I can follow back and see what you share too!
That’s about it! It’s that simple.
Last time I had you join the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group to get your challenge each day. This time I’m listing them all here for you so you can plan because I know capturing the right Instagram photo for each day isn’t always going to be easy if you have less than 24 hours to snap it.
If you want to join the Facebook Group, that would still be fantastic! We’d love to have you there.
October #SunshineYourFeed Instagram Challenge
- Something you love
- A project you’re working on
- Your favorite color
- Something that changes (season, baked goods, butterfly, etc)
- A photo of your favorite place
- Something that makes you think
- How you get around (transportation)
- Something you’re thankful for
- Something delicious
- Something creative
- An animal
- Something relaxing
- Written words
- Something funny
- What’s your morning like?
- Something from the city
- Your lunch
- Something from the country
- What’s out your window
- Something simple
- Something at the museum
- A motivational quote
- Something colorful
- How you have fun
- Something that makes you smile
- Something in nature
- A hot drink
- Something celebrating Autumn
- A pair of something
Enjoy the challenge and have fun! I can’t wait to see what you post!