Spring is in the air!
I don’t know about your area, but we had spring weather mid-February and my lilac bush is budding early! Yikes. Hoping there isn’t another frost!
This month we’ll be welcoming spring with our #SunshineYourFeed social media challenge. You’ll have a daily challenge this month, but it will be just a little different than previous months.
In previous months I’ve been fairly specific on what to post, for March I’ll be giving you a one word prompt about spring and letting your creative side take over.
I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
The details of the challenge are below. I hope you’ll join us to welcome spring over the next month!
Social Media Welcome Spring Challenge
Just like past challenges, the daily challenge will be posted on the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group. You can post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and if you want to go above and beyond, take on Instagram or other social media channels too!
Here’s the easy to follow run down of the rules
- Join the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group
- Every day in March stop by the group to get the daily challenge.
- Post your challenge response on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
- Use the tag #SunshineYourFeed in each of your posts
- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram so I can follow your challenge responses too!
Join us for the March Welcome Spring Challenge! I’m ready to say hello to spring!