Low carb pumpkin bread offers a treat perfect for the comfort of the season, highlighted with the sweetness of a cream cheese frosting.
Quick breads are a seasonal favorite, and make fantastic gifts. This recipe for low carb pumpkin bread uses both almond flour and coconut flour as an alternative to regular flour. Cream cheese frosting sweetens the deal using powdered erythritol instead of sugar.
Make and extra loaf or two because this quick bread is sure to go fast.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Low Carb Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix in Swerve brown sugar, eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla. Finally mix in the vinegar and quickly add batter to the loaf pan. Bake for 45 min. Cover bread with foil to prevent the top from getting too dark and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a cooling rack.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- In a medium bowl, using a mixer at medium speed, cream the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla. Once mixed, gradually add Swerve confectioners sweetener, and mix on medium until fully combined.
- Once pumpkin bread is cooled frost with cream cheese frosting. For a smoother frosting, place frosting in the microwave for 5 second increments until smooth but not too thin.