Every year it seems like I can’t get creative enough to come up with anything for my New Year resolution other than to lose weight. This year I actually have 3, but I wanted to create an inspirational list that I can refer back to, or help you come up with some new resolutions other than the same old, same old. Here it is, the good, the bad and the ugly of New Years resolution ideas (I didn’t say they would all be pretty.)
1. Lose Weight!
2. Eat More Vegetables
3. Get organized
4. Pay off debt
5. Be positive
6. Get a new job
7. Go back to school
8. Stop Smoking
9. Help other people.
10. Find love.
Giving it Up Resolutions:
11. I will not eat chocolate for the entire year.
12. I will stop drinking alcohol.
13. I will not eat meat anymore.
14. I will stop eating bacon. I miss you already, bacon.
15. I will stop eating out for lunch and bring my own food.
16. I will cut up all of my credit cards.
17. I will stop complaining.
18. I will not text and drive.
19. I will stop procrastinating.
20. I will stop drinking soda.
21. I will reduce the number of email addresses I have.
22. I will stop playing Candy Crush.
23. I will post even more funny pictures of cats!
24. I will start a profitable blog.
25. I will come up with better passwords for all of my accounts.
26. I will switch to online banking.
27. I will stop buying so much on Amazon.
28. I will stop staying on Facebook until 2am.
29. I will monitor my kids online usage more.
30. I will stop correcting everyone’s grammar online.
31. I will start growing a garden.
32. I will only buy from farmers markets.
33. I will stop littering.
34. I will make sure to shut off the lights when I’m done in a room.
35. I will start recycling.
36. I will drive less and ride my bike more.
37. I will start using reusable bags at the grocery store.
38. I will cancel all of my unwanted catalogs and magazine subscriptions.
39. I will stop buying bottled water.
40. I will hang my clothes out to dry instead of using the dryer.
Self Improvement Resolutions:
41. I will stop worrying about the past and focus on the future.
42. I will think of one thing everyday I am thankful for.
43. I will get out and be more social.
44. I will put myself first for once in my life.
45. I will get dressed by noon every day.
46. I will write something everyday.
47. I will travel more.
48. I will read more.
49. I will start a new hobby.
50. I will volunteer for a charitable organization.