We’re only a couple of weeks into Fall and I’ve already completed a few of the items on my list. I just can’t wait, it’s like I have this need to do all of the Fall things right away. At least that means I can do them all over and over again, many times.
I sounds a bit obsessed, don’t I?
Sorry about that. Fall is my favorite season and I just want to share my love for it with everyone and in everything I do. I just consider it commitment to the season.
Anyway, I wanted to share my Fall bucket list with you, and if you’d like to participate, I’ve included a printable of my list so you can check these items off as well! We can enjoy Fall together, and feel free to comment on this post to let me know your Fall favorites and what you’ve checked off your own bucket list. Whether you’re keeping track or not.
Fall Season Bucket List
- Pick apples – complete! We do this every year, here’s our pictures from last year.
- Visit a pumpkin patch – complete! We also do this every year, again, here’s last years adventures.
- Jump in a pile of leaves (yes I’m an adult and I’m acting accordingly).
- Take a Fall family stroll
- Make bread pudding. This year I made Salted Caramel Apple Bread Pudding! – complete!
- Make homemade applesauce.
- Decorate or carve pumpkins.
- Go for a family drive to see the leaves changing color. We have some beautiful, less traveled roads around here.
- Make a pot of chili. I love my thick and spicy chili recipe, it’s won a few chili cook offs. – complete!
- Make caramel apples with the kids.
- Decorate with some Autumn colored candles.
- Hang out with friends at a bon fire.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Take a hayrack ride.
- Roast some butternut squash.
- Crochet a scarf.
- Go through a corn maze.
- Make a pecan pie.
- Create leaf rubbings.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest
- Fall photos. – complete!
- Make a Fall trail mix.
- Bake pumpkin bread.
- Create some bird feeders. – complete!
- Make art with nature.
There you have it. 25 things I want to do for Fall 2015. I’ll probably do some of these more than once, and some of them really will be a challenge to get to even once during our busy season. It’s going to be fun trying to complete the list though!
If you want to join in here’s the entire list in a fun printable form just for you.
This would be cute to put in a frame behind some glass as a fun useful addition to your Fall decor, or laminate it! Both methods will allow you to use dry erase markers to check off your progress, wipe it off and use it again next year!
What’s on your Fall bucket list that I didn’t include here? What are you looking forward to most this Fall? Share your favorites in the comments below.