We’re in the heart of summer so I think it’s a great time to take a journey through our lives and celebrate the many achievements we’ve accomplished over the years.
All too often people focus on the things that didn’t go right in their lives. This month, we’re going to look back and focus on the things that did go right.
It doesn’t matter if the achievements are big or small. Everyone has a memory bank filled with achievements. Sometimes those memories are hidden so we’re going to start sorting through everything to pull out the good stuff.
I can’t wait to see what everyone shares!
The details of the challenge are below. I hope you’ll join us to celebrate our achievements over the next month!
Social Media Achievement Challenge
Just like past challenges, the daily challenge will be posted on the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group. You can post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and if you want to go above and beyond, take on Instagram or other social media channels too!
Here’s the easy to follow run down of the rules
- Join the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group
- Every day in August stop by the group to get the daily challenge.
- Post your challenge response on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
- Use the tag #SunshineYourFeed in each of your posts
- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram so I can follow your challenge responses too!
Join us for the August Achievement Challenge! I’m ready for some celebration, how about you?