Let’s keep that writing inspiration fresh with some new prompts, specifically for the month of February. You can use these to inspire anything from fiction writing, journaling to blogging. It’s up to you and I hope you’ll share some of what you’ve written in the comments at the bottom.
Writing Prompts for February
Writing helps me relax and focus which both inspire a positive attitude for me. I love the month of February and the variety of themes present in this month. I can’t wait to see what you’re inspired to write about.
Focus keywords for the season
- Leap Year
- Holding Hands
Quotes for February
“The February sunshine steeps your boughs and tints the buds and swells the leaves within.” ~William C. Bryant
“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” ~Oscar Wilde
“Football is like life – it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.” ~Vince Lombardi
“Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” ~John Ruskin
Questions for February
- Who inspires you?
- Is Valentine’s Day only for couples? Who else will you celebrate with this year.
- Which team do you want to win the Superbowl?
- What are your thoughts on Groundhog day?
- What is your dream romantic date?
- Do you have any advice to offer for a long and happy relationship?
- What is your favorite flavor to pair with chocolate?
- What are your favorite snow day activities?
- Is love at first sight a real thing?
- How can you celebrate your friendships during Valentine’s Day?
Books to Inspire
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
What is your February Inspiration? I’d love to hear what inspires you to write in the comments below.