This shop for Palmolive® Multi Surface to clean my kitchen quick has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PalmoliveMultiSurface #CollectiveBias
We all get busy and our piled plates sometimes stay dirty a little longer than we’d like. Ok, maybe that’s not the greatest metaphor, but for me it works. Especially in the kitchen. I know I’ve been talking a lot lately about how busy I’ve been. I’m not complaining, just letting you know what’s going on with me right now. So, right now I’m thinking about getting the most out of my kitchen cleaning routine.
We cook most of our meals from scratch at home, so that means a lot of dishes. Between the cooking, the dishwasher and the handwashing it seems like that’s all we ever get done in the kitchen. I recently discovered Palmolive® Multi-Surface and realized I can clean up a lot in the kitchen in a short period of time with just this one product! For a busy bee like me, this news is greatly welcomed.
Here are five spots in the kitchen I’ve sped up cleaning by using Palmolive® Multi Surface. Just mix up a bowl of water with some Palmolive® Multi Surface, and you’re ready to clean up several hot spots in the kitchen in minutes. I don’t even need to pull out a pail and several bottles of cleaners for this. Or, if you’re handwashing dishes, you already have the soapy water ready to go.
- Windows: Kids, pets and everyday dust and dirt make my windows look fantastic! Can you sense my sarcasm? A quick wipe down with water and Palmolive® Multi Surface followed by a dry rag or paper towel will leave your kitchen windows sparkling. At least until the next child or animal presses their nose on them. It’s bound to happen, and with this quick cleaning routine, I’m okay with that.
- Countertop Stains: Specifically what I’m thinking of are those annoying droplets of heavily died liquids such as concentrated drink mixes, food colorings or gelatin. Sometimes they leave a brightly colored stain on my counter that a regular wipe down won’t clean. Just squeeze the Palmolive® Multi Surface directly onto the stain, covering all of it, then let it sit for a few minutes. Wipe it down afterwards and you’re good to go!
- Cupboard Edges: In our house sadly the grease from stovetop cooking settles on everything, even with the use of a vent. If we’re not paying close attention we can easily miss a spot where grease and dust settles. The outcome is scary, but easily remedied! Palmolive® Multi Surface easily breaks through the grease and it all wipes away easily.
- Inside the Microwave: This is my favorite cleaning method. Put some of the water and Palmolive® Multi Surface mixture into a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave it on high for a few minutes to heat the water enough to produce some steam. This will help to loosen the grease, grime and splatter on all sides of the inside of the microwave. Just wipe it all away when done.
- Refrigerator Surfaces: The fridge is one of the most frequently visited appliances in my household. Everyone is grabbing the door handles and getting water from the dispenser. Just a quick wipe down of these surfaces can help stop the spread of germs.
These ideas are just the tip of the iceberg. I have a lot more ideas for using Palmolive® Multi Surface and that list is growing daily. I love that it allows me to use one product to clean so many surfaces, speeding up my cleaning routine. This makes more time for the rest of my to do list, which in turn gives me more quality time with family throughout the day!
I found Palmolive® Multi Surface at Walmart. Pick yours up there too!
What is your best cleaning tip? I shared some of mine, I’d love to hear some of your tips. Please share them in the comments!