Summer is just around the corner and I’m ready for some rest and relaxation! It’s vacation season!
We’ve already taken a couple day trips this year so far, but I’m looking forward to some more adventures. We’re more of a spontaneous family so you never know when or where we’ll decide to pick up and travel to.
For now I’m working on decreasing the number of things on my plate, prioritizing them, and making sure I have enough time for my own personal well being. That’s what a vacation is all about anyway, right?
There are a lot of wellness plans on my radar, such as getting back into a yoga routine, writing more in my journals, and doing some more meditation.
In honor of the many ways to gain a bit of rest and relaxation this month’s blog and journal prompts are all about.
Relaxation Blog and Journal Prompts
- What’s your favorite relaxation technique. Do you have any tips for others using it?
- Is there a certain kind of music you like to listen to when you relax?
- Create a guided meditation for yourself. What kind of journey will you go on?
- Where would your ideal vacation spot be? Would it be quiet and secluded or filled with adventure?
- Do you use candles for relaxation? Are they used for aromatherapy? Meditation? Atmosphere?
- What kind of movies do you enjoy watching when you’re looking for a relaxing evening in?
- Bath or shower? Which do you prefer?
- What are your vacation essentials? What do you always take with you?
- What do you do to relax when you only have five minutes?
- Does exercise relax you?
- Write about your favorite book.
- Do you have a favorite spot for when you’re looking for some peace and quiet?
- Have you ever used breathing practices for relaxation?
- How do you clear your mind when you are overwhelmed?
- Is the calming sound of waves on a beach relaxing to you?
- How do you know when you need to take a break from everyday life?
- What is the most relaxing moment you can remember in your life?
- List 10 words that describe being relaxed.
- Do you ever need someone else to tell you when to take some time off?
- What does being relaxed look like to you?
- How do you handle tense muscles?
- What advice would you offer someone who needs to relax?
- Do you have a favorite yoga pose?
- What is your favorite beverage to enjoy when taking a break?
- Is there anything that gives you anxiety? How do you manage it?
- Would you ever attend a meditation retreat?
- Are you most relaxed in the morning, afternoon or night?
- Do you find driving relaxing?
- How often do you get out in nature?
- Do you have a hobby you find relaxing?
Feel free to share your thoughts to any of these prompts in the comments below.