This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Best Buy. All opinions are 100% mine.
After all these years of blogging, I can definitely say my photography has improved. Unfortunately for my own personal goals, I’m still shooting on automatic. This is where I would show you my cringing face.
When I first bought my Canon Rebel T5i I claimed I was going to learn to shoot on manual right away. Then life happened, and it hasn’t happened yet.
Lucky for me, Best Buy has my back when it comes to cameras. It was Best Buy Camera Experience Shop expert staff who helped me navigate the different features of the cameras to make sure I got exactly what I needed as a beginner at the time, and they’ve helped me choose lenses, and even a tripod that fit my needs.
At this point I don’t know if I would be considered a beginner or an intermediate photographer. Honestly, I’m sure I could learn something from lessons in both. It never hurts to brush up and review information you already know, and if you have an expert in front of you who’s willing to share their knowledge, by all means, be a sponge and take in everything they have to share.
Best Buy Photography Workshops
On July 28th you can have the opportunity to get together with the experts! You can attend a half day Best Buy Photography Workshop Tour, for intermediate level photographers. If you’re not quite ready for intermediate level photography try a 2 hour long In-Store Best Buy Photography Workshops, for beginners first. Both of these opportunities will be a great way for you to talk to experts, learn more about your camera capabilities, and take your photography knowledge to the next level.
- For intermediate level photographers
- Date: July 28th
- Tours will take place in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis
- Cost is $50
- You’ll work with pro photographers and the experts from the Best Buy Camera Experience Shop
- Half day excursion where you can work on 4 different photo shoots
- Try out a variety of lenses and camera accessories
- Lunch is provided
- Grab a bag with camera goodies
- Share your photos from the workshop on social media with the hashtag #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops and you’ll be entered into a giveaway for Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
- Register here for your Best Buy Photography Workshop Tour
Best Buy In-Store Photography Workshops
- For beginners
- Takes place in-store
- Cost is FREE!
- 2 hours long
- You’ll learn camera basics and a walk through on your camera settings
- 1 on 1 interaction with Best Buy Camera Experience Shop experts
- Sign up here for your Best Buy Photography Workshop
After going through the beginner in-store photography workshop, make sure you sign up to be notified when the future intermediate photography workshop tours on 10/20 and 1/19 go live for registration!
It’s time to boost your photography know-how. Sign up for one of these workshops, and I’ll be watching the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops hashtag to see the pure awesome you’re producing.