The early spring colds have finally left our household, allergens are down for the moment and I’m feeling energized! I’ve had a lot of creative energy running through me lately, so I thought it was about time to share some of that creative inspiration with the world.
That’s right, this month’s #SunshineYourFeed social media challenge is all about being creative. That means there are countless ways you can complete this challenge!
In April we shared a lot of laughs, but this month I really want to see you push the limits of your creative spirit. Use the prompts as guidelines and see what kind of outside the box thinking you can do to design your social media posts.
I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
The details of the challenge are below. I hope you’ll join us for this creative collaboration over the next month!
Social Media Creativity Challenge
Here’s how it works. The daily challenge prompt will be posted on the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group. You can post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and if you want to go above and beyond, take on Instagram or other social media channels too!
Here’s the easy to follow run down of the rules
- Join the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group
- Every day in May stop by the group to get the daily challenge.
- Post your challenge response on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
- Use the tag #SunshineYourFeed in each of your posts
- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram so I can follow your challenge responses too!
Join us for the May Creativity Challenge! I’m ready to get creative, how about you?