February is often touted as the month of love thanks to Valentine’s day. Romantic love doesn’t have to be the only focus though and that’s what this month’s challenge is all about.
This month in the Spreading the Love Social Media Challenge we’ll be sharing things we love with our friends, family, and followers.
I encourage you to go above and beyond through February and post more about love and the things you love on your own. You can post quotes, tag people you love, send virtual hugs and kisses, and even carry this over to your offline life.
The details of the challenge are below. I hope you’ll join us for a spreading the love over the next month (and hopefully through the next year!)
Social Media Spread the Love Challenge
Just like past challenges, the daily challenge will be posted on the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group. You can post on Facebook and/or Twitter, and if you want to go above and beyond, take on Instagram or other social media channels too!
Here’s the easy to follow run down of the rules
- Join the Living a Sunshine Life Facebook Group
- Every day in February stop by the group to get the daily challenge.
- Post your challenge response on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
- Use the tag #SunshineYourFeed in each of your posts
- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram so I can follow your challenge responses too!
Join us for the February Spread the Love Challenge. It’s going to be fun and I can’t wait to learn more about the things you love this month.
What ways are you spreading the love in your offline life? Share your ideas in the comments below.