Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Dip is my new favorite dip! It has all the flavor of buffalo wings and it’s easy to make.
Chicken, blue cheese, buffalo sauce, plus celery for dipping if you like the complimentary fresh crunch. Cream cheese and sour cream create a delicious base for the stars of the show to shine.
One of my favorite aspects of this dip is that you can adjust the ingredients to your own tastes. More or less of just about anything to your own tastes. Honestly, I usually don’t measure when I make this. I did add in the measurements for the recipe so you have somewhere to start. From there decide if you want more or less buffalo sauce, or maybe more chicken. If you’re a blue cheese fan, you might add even more blue cheese.
Another fun way to change things up with this dip is to add some variety in how you serve it. It’s perfect served as a dip for chips or celery. Turn it into individual appetizers by spreading it on smaller pieces of celery or on crackers.
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6oz buffalo sauce
- 2 cups shredded chicken (or more per taste)
- 2oz blue cheese crumbles
- celery and/or chips for serving
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth, then mix in buffalo sauce.
- Stir in chicken and blue cheese until well mixed.
- Serve as a dip with celery or chips, or fill celery with dip and serve as individual appetizers.
What’s your favorite dip? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below for some extra inspiration!